Friday, January 15, 2010

Kids Birthday Pictures What's The TV Station That Wishes Kids Happy Birthday If You Send In The Info?

What's the TV station that wishes kids Happy Birthday if you send in the info? - kids birthday pictures

I think it may have been something local (Toronto?). I remember in the morning and a map or a drawing or an image (which gives the audience the information sent) and we wish a happy birthday, that a good person. I think y'all get the idea? Anyway, anyone remember the fact that after it was?

5 comments:

PLDFK said...

CBC Kids (my children) have seen today morning, I seem to remember what http://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc/ TVO and when we lived in Ontario.

benben15... said...

The local news. It is a radio station called Radio Disney, you can give a birthday shout-outs. What I did for my son's seventh birthday.

benben15... said...

The local news. It is a radio station called Radio Disney, you can give a birthday shout-outs. What I did for my son's seventh birthday.

sue_66s said...

Yes, definitely PBS Sprout - but just because you send a card does not necessarily mean that your name will be read.

Our station - Channel 8 - means "the anniversary of 8 of the No Man's" and an anniversary with a 8-8, 18, 28, etc. - take a photo and a brief information. We also have a local radio station that has a bulletin board of a community that wishes for birthdays and anniversaries.

courious... said...

KET and PBS, depending on where you live.

Post a Comment