Friday, January 22, 2010

Childhood Headaches Can An Overbite In Your Teeth Cause Headaches Later In Life If You've Had It Since Childhood?

Can an overbite in your teeth cause headaches later in life if you've had it since childhood? - childhood headaches

I always had a bite, and we have tried to draw various devices on the lower jaw forward, and rubber bands from my braces. All these things were dealt with in their childhood and now I am 31 years old and terrible headaches. My jaw is long and I still have the bite, as all these means have failed. In addition, my jaw seems to hurt too much time (sortof tense). No idea where to start, about this concern?

3 comments:

june.joh... said...

Any misalignment of teeth can cause headaches. As the "hinge" of the jaw can lead tones ventures, as it has some problems. It is known as ATM. Perhaps again see a dentist, an orthodontist and can possibly help. Anti-inflammatory drugs can relieve inflammation.

Zack C said...

It can lead to big headaches. Headache so big, you can die from them. Trust me. I have been a dentist for 15 years ..

Joey K said...

I think it can take a lot of girls in the head. In order to begin to address this question, I suggest that you put together a deal on the lamp.

Post a Comment