Monday, January 11, 2010

Ge Nautilus Portable Dishwasher Portable GE Nautilus Dishwasher Doesn't Connect To My 1930's Wall Mounted Faucet (with Or Without Aerator).

Portable GE Nautilus dishwasher doesn't connect to my 1930's wall mounted faucet (with or without aerator). - ge nautilus portable dishwasher

I have is a dishwasher, GE Nautilus, but my problem is that my dick is old (1930 - on the wall instead) under the sink. Do not fit the hose from the dishwasher to my tap (with or without a fan). What can I do to be all over this connection? I went to a hardware store and bought 3 different aerator, and a connection to the ventilation dishwasher, but none of them worked. Please help. Thank you.

1 comments:

opal1331 said...

Go to sanitary supplies do not save or regular Home Depot and Lowes receive a wireless adapter. They do, but it may take some hunting to find one. Another option is to change the tap.

Post a Comment