Thursday, February 18, 2010

Adventure Moms Are There Any (summer) Outdoor Adventure Programs For Moms And Their Grade-school Age Children?

Are there any (summer) outdoor adventure programs for moms and their grade-school age children? - adventure moms

I'm looking for programs of outdoor adventure that I take my child of seven years and active as well. Hiking, camping, rafting, adventure, preference programs, etc., which have a social component, and communication skills, the creation of the border, compliance and growth in joy, happiness, Association of Family. Ideas?

1 comments:

writerby... said...

Contact: Richard Murphy, saying or Judi Trista and suggested that contact with them. His program of Hawk Circle - the link below provides a summer camp, programs for college credit - I do not know if it what you want - but I trust them implicitly. If it does not suit you - probably know who does what you need.

Post a Comment