Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sata Raid Pci Driver HDD Not Recognize In XP Even Though Show Up Through PCI SATA RAID Card Software?

HDD not recognize in XP even though show up through PCI SATA RAID card software? - sata raid pci driver

I cheated just a hard drive via the SATA port on my old computer. I installed the drivers and software and everything that came with the card to recognize the hard drive, but does not believe that it recognized the "My Computer". I do not know what I do now.

I want Windows to install and use, rather than the old IDE HDD i have. I know that the card does not start, but is there a way to try?

Is there any benefit if I have a SATA cable to the IDE and install it?
and last question: I did last month with my computer to completely remove you from all of the components from my computer and reinstall everything. Currently working, but reallly sssllllloooow boat. I have the other to start the first drive, but nothing seems to change. Is it because I mixed up the IDE cable? improper installation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment