Sunday, December 13, 2009

Roger Federer Lamblyopia How Much Did Roger Federer And Pete Sampras Get Paid To Play Each Other?

How much did Roger Federer and Pete Sampras get paid to play each other? - roger federer lamblyopia

Roger Federer and Pete Sampras had just had a best of 3 sets of tennis matches in Korea, Malaysia and Macau.
I wonder how much to pay them. I think everyone has received $ 1 million for the series.
Is there a sports agent or a promoter of events there that can shed light on some?
Thank you.

10 comments:

E said...

1.4 million for each of them every game, even for the series, which each receive 3.2 million euros.

E said...

1.4 million for each of them every game, even for the series, which each receive 3.2 million euros.

lolo m said...

I think that's love.

lolo m said...

I think that's love.

French Toast said...

I think the majority would have to calculate exactly.

booboo said...

is actually played, dinner flexible sourcing "and therefore left Pete Federer winning the last game of revenge against Pete because he bought a meal at Burger King in both cases / / / /

M C said...

Good question. It was a charity event, but I think it has paid grants of any kind. I am sure that there is an unknown sum, but probably not much - and it was worth every penny counts so popular that the event was.

Pebble said...

I do not believe that do not meet a performance pay for it, except the most likely travel costs and food hey, I'm not sure, but the money earned should not be such a good cause

BeSt PlAyEr In ThE WoRld Is ^^^^ said...

probably more than dat

Slappy McStretchNuts said...

Wow, I do not know ... Who won?

Post a Comment