Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cervical Spine Cyst Please Clarify Cervical Spine MRI Results ????

Please clarify Cervical spine MRI results ???? - cervical spine cyst

4 years ago, they drew a cyst that my C-5, C-6 was compacted. Permanent nerve damage has left me permanently disabled and remove monitoring the operation to scar tissue and C5 and C6 backup.

Now I have severe numbness and pain in the neck and arms. MRI seems pretty bad.

Please help me understand the results --

C2-3 - slight curvature of the disk concentric

C3-4 - slight curvature concentric disk

C4-5 - Light concentric curved disc, posterior osteophytes. Probable left foraminal stenosis

C5-6 - Light concentric curved disc, posterior osteophytes. No stenosis of the foramen.

C6-7 - the standard hard drives down. No visible stenosis.

PRESSURE:
1. Multilevel degenerative disc disease.
2. Situation after the merger, C6-7.
3. Probable C4-5 left foraminal stenosis.

PLEASE HELP ME! I would like to what does all this mean to know. I have to wait for nuerosurgeon to week. In the meantime, I'm obsessed with the fear and pain.
A doctor can interpret seriously ask what is waiting for the next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment